Saturday, September 5, 2009

A little about me!

I was born Nov 8th 1981. My parents loved me. I was the first grandchild on my dad's side and the 4th on my mom's side. I had a very strong relationship with my maternal grandparents and not so much with paternal. I loved my Papaw and Mamaw! My Papaw died when I was 12 years old. I will never forget that day as long as I live. I was on a class trip to Ohio and I had started my period for the first time! I remember his smell, the way he looked and the way he loved all of us. I miss him so much and remember every little thing about him.Okay, on that note I need to move on before I cry anymore!
I met Paul, my ex in middle school. I moved and re-connec
ted a few years later. He is my oldest daughter's father. We had a bad relationship. He was abusive. He got really abusive when Sammie was around 2-3 years old and I left him. I was stupid for staying with him, but I thought I was in love, but he was never in love with me. So, that's a little about me. I will get to talking about the kids soon and how I met Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment